3D printing technology
ADVANTAGES OF HP 3D PRINTERS
- Easy and intuitive operation
- Affordable SLS 3D printer with small build volume
- Print without supports
- Optimal solution for prototyping and design
- Produces even small batches
- Efficient process from mixing the build material, through print job preparation to removal of finished prints
- Selection of materials for different properties of the final parts
- Compact device with small workspace requirements
AND SMALL BATCH PRODUCTION
DESIGNED FOR NONSTOP
30 – 50%
MATERIAL REFRESH RATE
TRY A SAMPLE PART
FORMALABS FUSE 1
The Fuse 1 is a powerful printer using SLS (Selective Laser Sintering) technology, which uses a precise laser beam to sinter the material. Fuse 1 is a 3D printer for fast printing of high quality plastic parts used primarily in prototyping and design. Operation is very intuitive and easy thanks to clear control panels and well-designed software.
The technology consists of the Fuse 1 printer itself and the Fuse Sift unit. The Fuse Sift stores the building material and fills the portable building chamber with it. After the printing is finished, the building chamber is cooled in the Fuse Sift. Once cooled, the unconsumed material is then removed from the chamber using the built-in vacuum cleaner and returned to the hopper to be used for the next build. The mixing and filling of the material takes place automatically according to user-set parameters.
The 3D printer offers a print chamber with dimensions of 165 x 165 x 300 mm and printing in 110 µm layers. Printing in the Fuse 1 takes place without support for the printed part.
The printer offers a very interesting ratio of print quality to the purchase price of the technology.
Key information about Formlabs Fuse 1
Technical data about Formlabs Fuse 1